Beyonce’s 9 Most Expensive Looks
If there’s one woman that feels herself all the time and radiates energy all the time, it’s Beyonce Knowles. She might have an amazing stylist and a slicing sense of fashion, but she also has practically unlimited funds. If you did, wouldn’t you dress this well?
1. How can you think of expensive Bey outfits without automatically thinking of her Thelma Gown for Bey and Jay’z vow renewal? This dramatic, chic dress was inspired by Queen Victoria’s gown wedding dress and cost over $70,000.
2. Beyoncé wore a wedding gown to the 2016 Grammy Awards, proving that she slays in her innovation each and every time. Of course, it was an unusual and modern wedding dress from Inbal Dror’s fall collection. The dress was priced at $12,980.
3. Beyoncé performed for the BET awards in 2016, as part of her Formation World Tour. The bodysuit she wore was encrusted with Swarovski crystals and designed by the famous Julien MacDonald. With over 70,000 crystals, the pricey look cost high up in the thousands.
4. At the 2014 Grammy Awards, this curvy stunner rocked one of her most famous dresses with artfully placed mesh and white flower appliqués, designed by Michael Costello. With a 14 hour hemline process, it’s no wonder the gown cost $20,000.
5. Some say Beyoncé reached the peak of her style when she was pregnant. She did look like a goddess in that lingerie and veil, but it was her Grecian, golden gown and headpiece at the Grammy’s in 2017 that had our jaws drop. Her whole maternity wardrobe cost over $50,000.
6. Everyone flexes their style at Coachella, and of course Mrs. Carter was no exception. She wore a relaxed boho-chic look consisting of a $5,000 Saint Laurent print dress, and a fringe coat that cost a casual few thousands as well.
7. Beyonce’s looks in her Formation music videos might be her most expensive looks yet, with total costs of nine outfits reaching a whopping $84,000. The Yeprem White Gold hand-piece she rocked was the most expensive at $22,200
8. In this outfit, Beyoncé rocks casual expensive like no other. The thigh high Saint Laurent boot cost over $3,000, the AC/DC Gucci shirt costs $720, and her Dior bag costs $660.
9. Beyoncé rocks nude better than the Kardashians and this look proves that. Even with a baby bump, she rocks subdued colors with ease and elegance. The outfit cost approximately $8,503.